Since retirement in 2004, it has been my intention to share time and life skills to benefit Christian faith-based activities and programs that provide support for American traditions and values. Examples include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Audio/video and technical computer support to the Rose Petroff Foundation of Texas
- Presenting pseudo “music therapy” for clients of Christian Senior Services Alzheimer’s Day Care Center(s)
- Presenting hymns/gospel music in karaoke/sing-along for residents of nursing/assisted living facilities
- Entertaining nursing/assisted living residents (by appointment) with secular pop/country/jazz music
- Assist area pastors with piano accompaniment for congregational singing or presentation of special music
- Transcribe, arrange and create accompaniment “tracks” for fellow musicians/singers, both hymns/gospel and secular
Contact Us for booking or further information.