Our Virtual Heritage.com is a combination of “our” family history/genealogy and widely ranging discussions of related and unrelated topics.
Access to some of the family data is limited to authorized users.
Here are some articles from other places that you may find interesting:
- Brand New US and UK Records Are Now Available to Search on Findmypast
- Northern District of California Holds Plaintiffs Lack Article III Standing to Sue Ancestry.com for Profiting Off Their Personal Information Without Consent
- American Ancestors and New England Historic Genealogical Society Announce a New Project: Ancestor Strong
- Testing for OPMD, an Inherited Genetic Condition Found in Some French, French-Canadian, Jewish, Spanish, and Japanese Families
- Celebrate Spring with Free Birth Records on MyHeritage