Our Virtual Heritage.com is a combination of “our” family history/genealogy and widely ranging discussions of related and unrelated topics.
Access to some of the family data is limited to authorized users.
Here are some articles from other places that you may find interesting:
- We’re ALL Related to Royalty (If You Go Back Far Enough)
- Mother and Daughter Reunited after 50 Years Apart Thanks to a Genealogy DNA Test
- Painter Salvador Dali’s body to be Exhumed for Paternity Suit
- NYG&B Announces the Retirement of Karen Mauer Jones and the Selection of Laura Murphy DeGrazia as Editor of The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record
- International Association of Jewish Genealogy Societies Conference to be Held in Orlando on July 23–28