Our Virtual Heritage.com is a combination of “our” family history/genealogy and widely ranging discussions of related and unrelated topics.
Access to some of the family data is limited to authorized users.
Here are some articles from other places that you may find interesting:
- A Million Children Didn’t Show Up in the U.S. 2010 Census. How Many Will Be Missing In 2020?
- Two Sisters From Across the World Reunited Through MyHeritage DNA
- Forces War Records Adds New Online UK Army Records
- Intermountain Healthcare to Build Global DNA Registry with 23andMe, MyHeritage, and AncestryDNA Data
- Human Longevity, Inc. Hires Former Ancestry Executive, Scott Sorensen, as New Chief Technology Officer